Sweet Sally Tea is a fast growing independent startup with the aim of changing the restaurant, bar and pub landscape for soft drinks. Currently the most popular and widely available soft drinks are the most loaded with sugar. We want to lead a shift in bars and restaurants to offering lower sugar, all natural soft drinks. We now need a PR person to help us tell our story.
- Securing editorial space in consumer and trade press.
- Writing and editing press releases.
- Help formulate media strategies in line with overall objectives.
What you will get out of it:
- Be able to say that you secured X amount of media exposure for independent startup in X media outlets.
- Be able to quantify the increase of traffic driven to social media and web from media exposure.
- Work closely with the company founder and get to see the internal workings of a startup.
- Recognition of playing a part in changing the culture of soft drinks offered by restaurants and bars.
Competencies & Traits
- Self-starter – ability to work independently.
- Pride yourself on attention to detail.
- Possess a professional attitude and manner at all times.
- Have an ability to fully immerse yourself in the brand, in order to design and execute appropriate strategies.
This role would ideally suit a PR \ Marketing student or recent graduate. Sweet Sally is based in North London, but remote working is possible. This will be a 4 week placement.
Please send a cover letter along with a CV to be considered.